I hope you are enjoying the last weeks of winter! I haven’t meant to be out of touch recently. I was not away on some exotic warm-weather holiday. Rather, I have spent the last couple weeks making some improvements here, all with the goal of making Gathering Flavors a more pleasant to visit and recipes easier to use.
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Recipes are now embedded in each post. This means they are formatted to make them easier to find both in Google searches and within the content area of each post.
- I reviewed all my recipes for clarity and revised them as needed.
- Each recipe now includes a “Print” button to make it easier to save the ones you love.
- The colors on Gathering Flavors are brighter and cleaner to showcase photos and make everything more legible.
- Photos on the Recipes Page now include links directly to the original recipe.
I hope you like the improvement.
And I hope you like this week’s recipe for Light and Crispy Twice-Baked Potatoes. Stuffed potatoes were popular restaurant fare in the ‘80’s and ‘90’s, but they were often rich and heavy. Filled with creamy Greek yogurt and flavored with fresh garlic and herbs, these are much lighter than their predecessors. We ate ours with a light green salad for an immensely satisfying dinner.
I look forward to seeing you in my kitchen, gathering flavors, soon.